This position is open to Malaysian citizens and will be based in our office at Damansara.
- Working closely with project manager web designer and sales consultant to deliver web services to our customers.
- Assist in planning, researching, developing and testing.
- A team player who aim to achieve project goals set by company.
- Able to work independently and proactively to ensure quality and timely delivery of projects.
- Willing to participate in group discussion to contribute ideas on web building process,
- Posses self initiative to explore and experiment new knowledge as required.
- Able to produce highly accurate work within tight schedules.
- Minimum 2 years working experience in web development. Confident fresh graduates with at least 2 years part time, freelance working experience are encouraged to apply.
- Candidate must possess at least a Diploma, Bachelor’s Degree, Professional Degree, Computer Science / Information Technology or equivalent.
- Required good skills in PHP, MySQL, HTML, CSS.
- Good Knowledge in WordPress CMS & Opencart shopping cart. Optional knowledge on Magento shopping cart system.
- Knowledge with jQuery/AJAX would be an added advantage.
- Work full time, based in our Damansara office.
- Required language(s): English and Bahasa Malaysia, candidate who is fluent in Chinese will be an added advantage.
- Knowledge in Facebook, social media, seo and web analytics will be an added advantage. However, it isn’t the main requirement as training will be provided.
Successful candidates will be offered a good remuneration package + bonus + other benefits. Interested candidates please send us your resume via our contact us page.
Only shortlisted candidates will be notified.